cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ESQL / Excalibur Datasource bug ?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:51:22 GMT
Olivier,
I saw this a couple weeks ago too (but got errors in english) and didn't get
any response from the list.
Apparently the code that pings the database to see if it is available is
sending invalid SQL.
>From my traces to HSQLDB it is sending "SELECT 1". It turns out that MySQL
accepts this ilformed command and responds w/o error; which is maybe why it
has gotten by?

I haven't looked for a solution...yet.
Steve