cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Pass sitemap params to "xslt" transformer?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:02:40 GMT

Is there any way to pass *sitemap* parameters to the "xslt" transformer
(TraxTransformer)?  I know there's a "use-request-parameters" option to use
request parameters, but that's not what I want to do.

I want to at least be able to pass in the request URI (e.g. "requestUri" in
"http://www.mysite.com/requestUri?id=12345"), but passing in parameters with
names/values of my choosing from the sitemap would be better.

Thanks for the help,

Sonny