cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Pass sitemap params to "xslt" transformer?
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:42:06 GMT

Hi Con,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.  I implemented both suggestions
and now I get:

<cinclude:include xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0"
src=""/>

Here's my stylesheet:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

version="1.0"
								xmlns:rp="http://www.mysite.com/rp"
								xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
  <xsl:param name="centerPage" value="'home'"/>

  <xsl:template match="rp:content[@replace-with='centerPage']">
    <cinclude:include src="{$centerPage}" />
  </xsl:template>

  <!---+
       | If a specific template does not exist for the current node, simply
copy
       | it to the result document.
       +-->
  <xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-1">