cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Logging broken in 2.1.2?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:57:54 GMT

[Hey all, I sent this yesterday but didn't get any response.  I really
haven't been able to figure it out.]

Hi guys,

Ever since I upgraded to 2.1.2 (release version) my application's logging
hasn't been working at all.  It's set to work with LogFactor5 and worked
perfectly before I upgraded.  I'm outputting my logging messages using the
"debug" log level, but I tried all other log levels and nothing seems to get
logged.  This is making it very difficult for me to test my app.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Sonny