cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Pass sitemap params to "xslt" transformer?
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:55:20 GMT

Ok, I can't get the <map:parameter> value to work in the XSL.  I keep
getting a ResourceNotFoundException. I even tried hardcoding the
map:parameter value, but it still doesn't work.  Here's the sitemap
map:transform:

<map:transform type="xslt" src="mysite/xsl/customerFacingTemplate.xsl">
  <map:parameter name="centerPage"

value="cocoon:/internal/showProduct?productId=00123"/>
</map:transform>

The XSL is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

version="1.0"
								xmlns:rp="http://www.redpouch.com/rp"
								xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
  <xsl:param name="centerPage" value="home"/>

   <xsl:template match="rp:content[@replace-with]">
    <cinclude:include src="${@replace-with}"/>
  </xsl:template>

  <!-- 1 other template to copy all other tags over -->
</xsl:stylesheet>

The specific error is this:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
Resource not found.: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/$centerPage doesn't exist

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Sonny