cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Francis Vermeulen" <fvermeu...@ezgov.com>
Subject Executing a pipeline from Java code
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:36:27 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to process a pipeline from a Java class (inside a Cocoon web
application) for the purpose of just performing an XSLT transformation on a
source XML document. I suspect I can use CocoonWrapper for this, but
unfortunately this is not documented. Does anyone know where it would be
described to do this, using the current executing Cocoon environment of my
web application, i.e. current sitemap and cocoon.xconf? Or does anyone know
how to do this and have (sample) source code? Thanks in advance for any
help!

Regards,
Francis

Ing. Francis RA Vermeulen
EzGov
Senior Architect

"De Schinkel" Rijnsburgstraat 11
1059 AT Amsterdam

Tel. (Office): +31 (0)20 7133924
Fax: +31 (0)20 7133799

E-mail: fvermeulen@ezgov.com
Website: www.europe.ezgov.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. EzGov B.V. is
neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.