cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Flavio" <flavio.e...@iol.it>
Subject Passing parameter
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:19:50 GMT
Hi all,

is there a simple way to pass parameters between pages ??

I have one page, with two input fields, that are codes to be validated on two different  DB
tables.

I'd like to open a new page, for each input field, receiving the right piece of code from
the input field (if present), start a search on the DB table and open a new page with the
list of the results of the search.

At this point i'd like to enable the user to choose a code and pass it back to the caller
to fill the own input field.

How can i pass back and forth the codes involved in this process ?

I thought at the session object, but i couldn't find the right way to explicitly put and get
the parameters ; i found, also,  the docs about the session context but i really don't understand
if it can solve my problem.

Can anybody help me, maybe with working examples ?

Many thanks

Flavio