cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject using selector and <map:mount>?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:17:57 GMT
Hi

I want to set up my sitemap to something similar ot the following:

<map:pipelines>
	<map:pipeline>
		<map:match pattern="gateway">
			<map:act type="characterencoding">
				<map:parameter name="form-encoding"
value="utf-8"/>
			</map:act>
			<map:select type="request-parameter">
				<map:parameter name="parameter-name"
value="app"/>
				<map:when test="userui">
					<map:mount src="userui/"
check-reload="yes"/>
				</map:when>
				<map:when test="admin">
					<map:mount src="admin/"
check-reload="yes"/>
				</map:when>
			</map:select>
		</map:match>
	</map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>

However this just doesn't compile and I got lot of java exceptions from the
sitemap.

Is the above correct? I want to have a "gateway" pipeline and it will call
use the correct subsitemap based on an request parameter. I am using
cocoon2.0.3 currently.

Any help would be appeciated.

Alban

Join us at Cognos' biggest event of the year Enterprise 2003, The Cognos
Business Forum.  Taking place in over 25 cities around the world, it's an
opportunity for Business and IT leaders to learn about strategies for
driving performance. Visit http://www.cognos.com/enterprise03 for more
details.