cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Grange, John" <john.gra...@bluefinger.com>
Subject RE: Getting a JNDI datasource from Cocoon
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:16:17 GMT
in Borland Enterprise Server:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JNDIDatasourceWithBorlandEnterpriseS
erver5.1

In JBoss :
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JNDIDatasourceWithJBoss3.0.6

There is also one for tomcat, but i can't find it for now - let me know if
you need it or can't find it yourself

John Grange
Software Team Leader

Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834922
Email: john.grange@bluefinger.com

BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1AF, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0) 1749 834902
Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 038058
web: www.bluefinger.com <http://www.bluefinger.com>

Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay,
BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.

*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in
error. No binding contract will result from this e-mail until such time as a
written document is signed on behalf of the company. BlueFinger Limited
cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this
message as it has been transmitted over public networks.***