cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: javascript serializer?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:20:15 GMT
Javascript is plain text, just a TextSerializer or even a custom Reader like I've done if for
its generation you don´t need any XML data.

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Tsui, Alban [mailto:Alban.Tsui@COGNOS.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2003 15:17
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: javascript serializer?

Hi
I am trying to set up a pipeline to generate a javascript file.
What serializer do I use? Text? I am using cocoon 2.0.3.
Cheers
Alban
Join us at Cognos' biggest event of the year Enterprise 2003, The Cognos Business Forum.
Taking place in over 25 cities around the world, it's an opportunity for Business and IT leaders
to learn about strategies for driving performance. Visit  <http://www.cognos.com/enterprise03>
http://www.cognos.com/enterprise03 for more details.
This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received
this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate
or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and
notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.