cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Samm" <mart...@image.net>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.24 and Cocoon 1.8.2
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:14:16 GMT
I know this is an old version of cocoon, only it's the version as used by mycgiserver.com.
Can these versions of cocoon and tomcat be made to co-operate? I keep getting java.lang.VerifyError
on the sample pages from, what i'm guessing is, various XML jar file clashes/interfaces, e.g.:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception when creating " org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser"
:
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/cocoon/parser/XercesParser, method: parse signature:
(Lorg/xml/sax/InputSource;Z)Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;) Incompatible object argument for function
call
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:124)
etc, etc

I'd like to stick with the latest stable Tomcat, but i don't if it's do-able
Thanks
Martin Samm