cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christoph.Scha...@ecb.int
Subject RE: weblogic 8.1
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:16:56 GMT
It works with Weblogic 8.1. The only problem is related to the sample
sitemaps which do not expect the "index.html" which is apparently appended
by WL. You would have to change the appropriate "sample" sub-sitemaps as
well. But all this just relates to the samples. If you create your own
sitemap, simply take care of the WL appended "index.html" where needed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Goers [mailto:Ralph.Goers@digitalinsight.com]
Sent: 30 September 2003 00:41
To: 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Subject: RE: weblogic 8.1

I believe that because you changed from cocoon to cocoon/welcome that you
need to use cocoon/welcome/samples. However, I haven't run the sample
website under Weblogic 8.1 in a long time.

Ralph

http://www.opera.com/m2/

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.