cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Logging broken in 2.1.2?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:58:51 GMT

Are you talking about a sitemap component? In that case, yes, something
changed recently. Sitemap components get their logger categories
prepended with "sitemap". This means that if you do <generator
logger="sitemap.generator.my" ... /> the category of the logger that
gets assigned to this generator will actually be
"sitemap.sitemap.generator.my". For the moment you can only assign a
logger relative to the "sitemap" category. We are currently discussing
this issue at the dev list. This behavior will probably change again in
the future.

Regards, Unico