cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fleischer Roman <roman.fleisc...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: nested cincludes
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:57:49 GMT
It´s not a cocoon problem, but a saxon 7.6 problem. With saxon 6.5.3 it
works well. Maybe the parameters of saxon have changed, or it is not
possible to start two saxon-proceses at the same time?

Any idea, because the problme still exists ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Fleischer Roman
Sent: Montag, 13. Oktober 2003 10:19
To: 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Subject: nested cincludes

Hello,

is it possible, that in the new cocoon version 2.1 the nested cincludes
don´t work?
I use in my xsl-sheet a cinlude like cocoon:/navMenu. In this pipeline i use
also a cinlude like cocoon:/getCatalog. With the former version of cocoon
2.1M1 this works, but with the relase 2.1 i get an error:

Message: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.io.IOException

pipeline.: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.io.IOException

After a browser-relaod the page is shown without any errors and without
navigation.
When the second cinclude is removed, I get no errors, but also a page
without navigation.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
Roman