cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Colin" <colin.wil...@metoffice.com>
Subject RE: Authentication Components
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:51:34 GMT
I think it means that you CAN pass information there (like maybe a
public key or something), but information from the person who is trying
to get authenticated is passed like shown in the examples 'userid' and
'password':

<map:match pattern="login">
  <map:act type="auth-login">
    <map:parameter name="handler" value="portalhandler"/>
    <map:parameter name="parameter_userid"
value="{request-param:name}"/>
    <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{request-param:password}"/>
    <map:redirect-to uri="authentication-successful"/>
  </map:act>
  <!-- authentication failed: -->
  <map:generate src="auth_failed.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="tohtml.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

However I am having trouble using this information in an xsp page
myself. Anyone know how this is done?