cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Kostopoulos <ste...@metrobrowser.com>
Subject JspGenerator bug?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:04:56 GMT
Hi!

I think the JspGenerator is broken in that it cannot
resolve cocoon:/... type urls in the src attribute.

I have looked in the JspGenerator src code and it passes the
path to the jsp to the (tomcat) JSPEngine as a string and since
JSPEngine does not know anything about cocoon:/ it is no
wonder that it won't work, but I am hesitant about hacking the
tomact jsp engine just to make this work.

What I need to do is to execute a JSP that has dynamically
generated by a XSLT transformation. My idea was to
do the transformation in one pipeline (lets say transformed.jsp)and than
use the JspGenerator like:

<generate type="jsp" src="cocoon:/transformed.jsp">

Anyone got an idea how to fix JspGenerator or make this work
differently?

Stefan