cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Josep Riudavets Aguilo <jriudave...@uoc.edu>
Subject Conditional processing in XSLT
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:08:13 GMT
Hi all...

I'm trying to use <xsl:choose> tag into a XSL page. The condition
wiil be set depending onthe content of a string named "mail". This
string has to be captured from the XSP related to this XSL.

XSP produces these results:
<data>
<name>...</name>
<city>...</city>
<mail>...</mail>
</data>

So, into the XSL I have written next lines:

<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="???????">