cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: access defaultsmetamodule variables from java code
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:37:25 GMT
i'ld like a central config file. Right now i had a myconfig.properties
and the cocoon.xconf defaultsmetamodule where i stored configuration
values for my application.
I am now trying to eliminate duplication and merge everything into
cocoon.xconf.

How would i use the componentmanager to get to the defaultsmetamodule
vars? any pointers?

tnx
jorg