cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: SimpleFormTransformer not working
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:10:10 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 05:14:54PM +0100, Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>I have been using SimpleFormTransformer (for prefilling form values
>
> I forgot to tell you that the problem occurs in most recent cocoon 2.1
> cvs snapshot

ouzo,
I can confirm this problem. First look suggests it's related to the move
to the serviceable interface. E.g. using modules from logicsheet does
fail as well but database actions work fine. I will try to look into
this tomorrow after work. No promises, though. Patches are welcome ;-)

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de