cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Woody - Cocoon Forms
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:53:40 GMT
On 27.10.2003 14:53, Gianluca Sartori wrote:
> Il lun, 2003-10-27 alle 13:39, Ugo Cei ha scritto:
>
>>You DO need the templating facility. Take your XHTML forms, substitute
>>occurrences of <input> with <wt:widget> and you're (more or less) set.
>>
>>	Ugo
>

>>>From the wiki:
>
> «The WoodyTemplateTransformer (simply "woody transformer" from now on)
> makes it possible to define the layout for your form without having to
> write a seperate XSLT for each form. If you prefer to do everything with
> XSLT, you have also the option of using the WoodyGenerator.»
>
> I want to build these XSLT starting from XHTML I already have. How can I
> do this?

Do you have a XHTML file for every form? If yes, they are the form
templates. Have a look at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/form2_template.xml?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup.

This is a form template too. As Ugo said the wt:* elements are the
important ones. But you can also do it in XSLT using a stylesheet that
replaces the woody stylesheets at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/resources/.

Joerg