cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: JXForms vs. Woody vs. KISS
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:46:39 GMT
> Take flow definition for example -- in Woody it looks like you have to
> use FlowScript (JavaScript) and continuations. Chiba has a Java
> framework of its own.

If you use Chicoon, then you don't need to use the Chiba Java framework.

> Yes, easy solution with minimal code such that someone with XMLSpy can
> configure and minimal developer involvement is needed.

I doubt most users, even power users, would be able to do this with XMLSpy
and any of the available tools. I think it would still require a programmer,
even with a non-programming solution like Chiba/Chicoon/Cocoon.  At least not
without a lot of handholding, solid documentation and lots of examples.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com