cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: cocoon url redirection using action?
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:32:02 GMT
AFAIK the request query string is not forwarded to the redirect. Using
input modules allows you to access the complete query string. I don't
know if this is possible in 2.0.3. You will have a get request then.
Newer Cocoon versions provide proxy generators as you can read in
different recent threads on this list.

Joerg