cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: hello everyone
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:27:38 GMT
What are the permissions on the file?

John Blumer wrote:

> /User/johnblumer/cocoon-2.1.2/cocoon.sh: No such file or directory
> But it is there! I opened up and looked!
>
> On Thursday, Oct 23, 2003, at 11:19 America/Chicago, Rod Giffin wrote:
>
>     Try it without the trailing slash.

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Peter-Henlein-Strasse 28, 85540 Haar/Munich, Germany
 Tel. +49 89 462 385 0     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 462 385 29    http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.