cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: directorygenerator for a shared drive
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:54:49 GMT
right..it's like this :

Although i explicitly granted full control to my user account for the
share, and i explicitly setup the tomcat service to logon as my user
account, and in task manager the service seems to run under my user
account, windows *still* does not like the permissions set on the share..
When i run tomcat from a dos window all is fine.

damn winblows

jorg