cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Logicsheets & Cocoon.xconf
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:52:12 GMT
pogietb@netscape.net wrote:
> I thought logicsheets had to be defined in Cocoon.xconf or explicitly declared in the
xsp page but is this also true of the built-in logicsheets? Or are they also defined elsewhere?
I have a short xsp page that uses esql.xsl and it performs as expected. But if I remove:

> <builtin-logicsheet>
>   <parameter name="prefix" value="esql"/>
>   <parameter name="uri" value="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"/>
>   <parameter name="href" value="resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/esql.xsl"/>
> </builtin-logicsheet>
>
> from Cocoon.xconf and restart Tomcat, the page still works. I'm sure I'm missing something
very obvious but why doesn't it fail? (this is C2.1.1 on Tomcat 4.1.27)

Try editing your xsp page after all that, or just deleting your tomcat
work directory.  Then it will fail.  The compiled xsp hangs around and
is used until one of those two things happens.

Geoff