cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: directorygenerator for a shared drive
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:27:46 GMT
no prob. It shouldn't be a security problem because i have transformers
reading from shared drives as well.

I just stepped through the code with a debugger, findings below
 From the cocoon source (directorygenerator.java)

if (!directoryFile.isDirectory()) {
                throw new ResourceNotFoundException(directory + " is not
a directory.");
}
--> exception thrown here, stepping into the isDirectory() call...
    public boolean isDirectory() {
    SecurityManager security = System.getSecurityManager();
    if (security != null) {
        security.checkRead(path);
    }
    return ((fs.getBooleanAttributes(this) & FileSystem.BA_DIRECTORY)
        != 0);
    }

The security manager here is null. The return tail call are all native
(bleh) so i can't peek there.

any thoughts? Could you bring this up on the dev list maybe?

Regards
Jorg