cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <patrick.h...@ish.de>
Subject Woody & Binding?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:17:28 GMT

Hi there,

the application I'm working on at the moment is using woody for some
form handling. I managed to get everything working like I expected and
saving some data works fine -- now I'm asking my self what's best way to
prepopulate fields on typical "edit" scenarios. Do I have to use the
binding framework or is there an other way to do this?

My business logic is implemented in EJB so the binding frameworks sounds
like the right approach but if possible I would like to start with a
more simple way and migrate to binding later...

Thanks,
   Patrick