cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: CSV upload to Chaperon
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:42:07 GMT
Geoff Howard wrote:

Wait a minute, IIRC that FilePartGenerator assumed that the file was
xml.  This really calls for an upload source to isolate the use and
nature of the upload.  For just your purposes, you may be able to modify
the FilePartGenerator to do what you want but it'd be much more useful
to do a source and possibly even less work.

Geoff