cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Dulin <dul...@olegdulin.com>
Subject Environment set up [was Re: mixed libs?]
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:17:26 GMT
You know, it may make more sense to have multiple webapps with their own
cocoon WEB-INF directories. The reason I say this is because in a lot of
environments you want separate control over individual apps; some are
upgraded more frequently than others and it may make sense to keep jars
and classes completely separate.

Now, this brings up an interesting question: how do people set up their
cocoon environments ? There is hardly any documentation in Wiki, the
page that's there is
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation
which is outdated, and I disagree with the idea that you should put all
of your Cocoon apps under the cocoon webapp tree.

I meant to create my own HOWTO, but would like to gather opinions first.

Kind regards,
Oleg