cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Antwort: Greetings and question
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:42:59 GMT
>>Hello,
>>
>>If you post your XML, then you can write a generator which takes the
>>body of the httppost (your xml) right into your pipeline transform it
>>as you like and use the html serializer for generating your output.
>>
>>e.g.
>>package xx.yy.zz;
>>
>>import java.io.IOException;
>>import java.io.InputStream;
>

> I see. This looks promising. Where exactly would I place this class file in the directory

> structure, and how would I then reference it in the sitemap?
>
> Thanks.

If I understand the approach correctly you have to setup a
<map:generator/> in the <map:generators/> section of your sitemap, give
it a name and the full qualified java name:

<map:generator name="RSFXmlRequest" src="xx.yy.zz.RSFXmlRequestGenerator"/>

Later on you refer to this generator in your pipeline via

<map:generate type="RSFXmlRequest"/>

Joerg