cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan <don.este...@telig.net>
Subject Flowscript with JXTemplate error: ...fom_system.js", line 5: The undefined value has no properties.
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:35:05 GMT
Hi,

even the most simple flowscript in conjunction with JXTemplates throws
the following exceptions

"resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js",
line 5: The undefined value has no properties.
org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException:
"resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/fom_system.js",
line 5: The undefined value has no properties.

The application works but throws the exception above.

The sitemap
-----------

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
<map:components>
     <map:generators default="file">
         <map:generator label="content,data"
		logger="sitemap.generator.jxt"
		name="jxt"
		src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"/>
     </map:generators>
</map:components>

<map:flow language="javascript">
     <map:script src="flow.js"/>
</map:flow>

<map:pipelines>
     <map:pipeline>
         <map:match pattern="test">
             <map:call function="main" />
         </map:match>
         <map:match pattern="test.jxt">
             <map:generate type="jxt" src="start.xml" />
             <map:serialize type="xml" />
         </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>

</map:sitemap>

The flow script
---------------
function main() {
     cocoon.sendPageAndWait("test.jxt" );
}

The "test.jxt"

It is possible to use the flow script with a usual file generator. The
exception is only thrown, when I request the "test.jxt" page through the
flow script.

Thank You
Stefan

--