cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Jboss 3.2.2RC problem with sitemap.xmap
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:20:59 GMT
Oskar Casquero Oiarzabal wrote:
> I'm also developing a J2EE application on Jboss-2.1.1 using Cocoon-2.1
> as webmodule. I also got these "UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find
> the component for hint:" exception, and I solved it defining all the
> components (<map:components>) in my rootsitemap, not only actions, generators,
> transformers and serializers definitions, but also pipeline
> (<map:pipe>) and matcher (<map:matcher>) component definitions.

This sounds like you never defined a valid root sitemap and has nothing
to do with JBoss.  Kris, if your situation is the same, can you send a
copy of your root sitemap?  All sitemap components need to be defined
before they are used.  Subsitemaps inherit from the root, but if you
copied a sample subsitemap and tried to use it as your root sitemap,
you'd have a lot of undefined components.  FYI, this need may change in
future versions - there may be default sitemap components predefined.

Geoff