cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marius Oancea <mari...@sec.co.ro>
Subject Ask the web user from inside generaqtor
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:37:53 GMT
Hi,
    I created a cocoon application and I have my own generator that
takes a bean from a  3rd party app and issue SAX Events.

    All is working fine but the problem is.
    When i get some properties from the bean, I need to show a page to
the user to ask for some clarifications. This can happend many times.
Can I do that with cocoon in generator ? Or I have to implement that in
3td party app ?

Thanx
    Marius'

--
"Why program by hand in five days what you can spend five years of your life automating."
- Terence Parr