cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marius Oancea <mari...@sec.co.ro>
Subject Transform XML to pdf/excel from my own servlet.
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 07:42:55 GMT
Hi,
	I have a regular web application made using struts and jsps.

	I want to add a button to see a object as pdf or excel document.

	I tried to use cocoon as a separate aplication and worked nu i don't
want to have yet another context.

	My understanding is :

	I know how to convert my java object to XML.
	Also I know how to convert the Result XML to xmlfo / gnumeric spreadsheet.

	Can I use pdf-serializer/xsl-serializer directly without installing
cocoon? If yes ... how ?

Any other ideea ?

Thanx
	Marius

--
"Why program by hand in five days what you can spend five years of your
life automating." - Terence Parr