cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Aris Krinis <a...@istos.com>
Subject [HELP]Unable to locate resource: messages (key [messages])
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:51:01 GMT
Hi,
I have a problem concerning with the internationalization in cocoon.
I've already followed the
instructions in the documentation but Tomcat throws this exception:

resource: messages (key [messages]):
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Unable to
locate resource: messages (key [messages])

I've included in my sitemap.xmap the following:

<map:components>
   <map:transformers default="xslt">
      <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
             <catalogues default="messages">
                  <catalogue id="messages" name="messages"
location="translations"/>
             </catalogues>
        <cache-at-startup>false</cache-at-startup>
      </map:transformer>
  </map:transformers>
</map:components>

and,
 <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="*">
       <map:transform type="i18n">
          <map:parameter name="locale" value="{../../locale}"/>
       </map:transform>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>
  </map:pipelines>

and I've put the file in this location
  ./translations/messages.xml

Could you please give me an answer to this problem?
Thank you,
Aris Krinis,
Greece