cocoon-users mailing list archives

From joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject portal engine question
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 14:10:08 GMT
Hello list,

I have a question about the portal(I have made a live site using cocoon,
www.dpart.com, so am not a total newbie, but almost...)

Im trying to make a "family media portal" using cocoon.

It should let my family and frineds browse our online music, movie,
ebooks and so on, collections.

I've configured a portal instance and made a tiny first stab at a music
browser using the mp3 directory generator.

My current problem is how I make directory links that will generate the
portal view correctly, or if this is indeed possible at all.

That is, since the mp3 directory list lives in a coplet, how do I make
directory links that update only the coplet.

If this isnt possible¸how do I write a url that regenerates the entire
view within the portal properly.

Cheers,
Joakim

PS If anyone else is working on a similar project, I would be delighted
to hear from you.