cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tomasz Bech <tb...@polbox.com>
Subject [Help] redirect to different ulrs depending on the url parameter value
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:15:39 GMT
Hi all,
I have ulr: www.host/generalpage?addinfo=x&param1=a&param2=b
and want to redirect to different matchers defending on addinfo value.
So my idea is the request param selector:
            <map:match pattern="generalpage">
                <map:select type="request-parameter">
                    <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="addinfo"/>
                        <map:when test="A">
!!!                            call matcher pageA !!!!
                        </map:when>
                        <map:when test="B">
!!!                            call matcher pageB !!!!
                        </map:when>
                    <map:otherwise>
!!!                            call matcher pageC !!!!
                    </map:otherwise>
                </map:select>
            </map:match>

But I cannot find a way to call another matcher.
map:call needs resource not the matcher.
map:redirect-to works but forget about parameters.
So how to do it with map:selector? Or how to do it at all?
   (Cocoon 2.0.3)
       Tomasz Bech