cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Diodato, Anthony" <adiod...@lfd.com>
Subject XSL and Reading the Request
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:07:06 GMT
Hi all,
Im using Cocoon 2.1 and JRun 3.1

My question is, how can I read the request parameters from an XSL
Stylesheet.
For example.
In my XSL, I want to create a dynamic link. ( http://www.test.com/id=10
<http://www.test.com/id=10> )
But the id parameter is being passed to the xml file that is using the xsl
stylesheet.
My problem is that I cant make any changes to this one xml file, so Im
trying to put all of the logic in the stylesheet.

Is this possible??

Thanks
Tony

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential.  The information is intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to
the sender and delete all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.