cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hauke Ernst" <hauke.er...@bendit-interfaces.de>
Subject Portal Framework question
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:18:48 GMT
Hello,

I have a question related to the portal framework: I need additional
configurable properties to be customized by the user. These should not
be specific for coplets but global instead (colors, font sizes etc). So
it would be best if they would occur in the "Customize" section such as
the portal background color etc. Is there a recommended way to do this?

I works fine to just add those properties to
/layout-profile/portal/layouts/layout in both layoutprofile.xml and
types.xml, the properties appear on the screen as expected. But
unfortunately, they are not saved in the user profile.

Maybe I misunderstood the concept somehow?

Greetings, Hauke