cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT: does cocoon handle suicides in a convenient way?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:28:11 GMT
Le Vendredi, 17 oct 2003, à 16:07 Europe/Zurich, Gianluca Sartori a
écrit :
> ...Thanks. After sending this email, I made it work... I simply restart
> tomcat. I still don't understand why sometimes I must restart the
> application server.

I prefer (by far) the lightweight setup using the cocoon.sh (or
cocoon.bat) script for testing, restart is so much faster than tomcat.
I've also seen weird things when running under tomcat, like having to
stop tomcat *and* empty its work directory sometimes to get things
running.

Anyway I'm glad your suicide plans are over ;-)

-Bertrand