cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika "FonsÚn" <mfon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error handling deletes a XSLT from disk?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:36:55 GMT
Hi,

I've been developing a new search page with lucene search generator and
I have come across this interesting bug. While hitting the paging links
back and forth manually, I get the following error message and the
following error messages when trying to reload the page.

1. Cannot access hits
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Cannot access hits:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
G:\java\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27\work\Standalone\localhost\_\cocoon-files\index\_1cv.f77
(The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process)

2. java.io.FileNotFoundException: G:\(..clip..)\error2xhtml.xslt (Too
many open files)

3. java.io.FileNotFoundException: G:\(..clip..)\error2xhtml.xslt (The
system cannot find the file specified)

Yes, the XSLT-the file has been deleted from the file system!

This is not a serious problem as this can be circumvented by increasing
allowed number of open files. Also, it's probably not a bug in the
Cocoon either.

This can be reproduced. Dev system is WinXP, JDK 1.4.1, Tomcat 4.1.27
and Cocoon 2.1.2. Full stacktraces attached to message.

---
Mika FonsÚn * http://iki.fi/mf/