cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilkes <cwilkes-coc...@ladro.com>
Subject Re: [OT?] - XUL
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:43:14 GMT
On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:47:51PM -0500, Brent L Johnson wrote:

> I'd like to check it out - that login/pass that's in
> the mailing list thread does not work.  Does anyone
> have any XUL examples I could check out?  I like
> the idea of outputting XUL format using Cocoon
> to build a webapp frontend.

You can download the example from the article
  http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-appmozx/
You can try out the Xul Tutorial at the xulplanet site:
  http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/
Another good place to look at the Mozilla Development site
  http://mozdev.org/

I tried to use
  http://xulmaker.mozdev.org/
but it crashed my Mozilla 1.5.  Looks interesting though.

There's another competing package out there called Luxor Xul
  http://luxor-xul.sourceforge.net/

You'll have to brush up on your javascript as that's used to make it
more stand alone GUI like.  Now if there was just an easy javascript
creator and/or GUI ...

Chris