cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Abolhassani <Hassan.Abolhass...@razorfish.co.jp>
Subject Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:57:15 GMT
Hi Joerg,

Thanks for the reply. Actually on our staging server we already moved to
Cocoo 2.1, but the change is not reflecte to our live server. I
understand that I need to send the change request when we update the
live site. Am I right?

Regards,
Hassan

> Hi
>
> Could you please add the following site:

> Cocoon version: 2.1
> Short description:
>   Razorfish Japan provides web services
>   that help organizations generate competitive
>   advantage by leveraging the power of technology
>   and strategy.
>
> Regards,
> Hassan

Hello Hassan,

your URL is already added to the live sites list. But not to 2.1 as you
may expect it, but to 2.0.4
(http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.0.html), because the header
says that.

Regards,

Joerg

___

Razorfish Japan, Inc.

アボルハッサニ ハッサン   Hassan Abolhassani  [Technology network]
株式会社 レーザーフィッシュ・ジャパン
Hassan.Abolhassani@razorfish.co.jp
Tel:03-5436-9980 Fax:03-5436-9126