cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject SimpleFormTransformer not working
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:14:54 GMT
Hello,
I have been using SimpleFormTransformer (for prefilling form values
from request parameters) for some time and everything worked ok. The
declarations goes as follows:

<map:transformer name="simpleform" logger="sitemap.transformer.simpleform"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SimpleFormTransformer"/>

The previous version that works and I am sure of is cocoon-2.1 20003.05.29 cvs
snapshot

right now I get these error messages in sitemap.log:
DEBUG   AbstractSAXTransformer: BEGIN setupTransforming
DEBUG   AbstractSAXTransformer: END setupTransforming
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startInputElement input attributes [@value='1' @name='visited'
@type='hidden' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: replacing
WARN    SimpleFormTransformer: A problem occurred acquiring a value from 'request-param' for
'visited': null
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startNonCheckableElement input attributes [@value='1' @name='visited'
@type='hidden' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startInputElement input attributes [@name='repKey' @type='hidden'
]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: replacing
WARN    SimpleFormTransformer: A problem occurred acquiring a value from 'request-param' for
'repKey': null
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startNonCheckableElement input attributes [@name='repKey' @type='hidden'
]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startInputElement input attributes [@name='repVis' @readonly=''
@type='text' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: replacing
WARN    SimpleFormTransformer: A problem occurred acquiring a value from 'request-param' for
'repVis': null
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startNonCheckableElement input attributes [@name='repVis' @readonly=''
@type='text' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startErrorElement error attributes [@name='repKey' @when-ge='error'
]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startInputElement input attributes [@readonly='' @type='text'
@name='startdate' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: replacing
WARN    SimpleFormTransformer: A problem occurred acquiring a value from 'request-param' for
'startdate': null
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startNonCheckableElement input attributes [@readonly='' @type='text'
@name='startdate' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startErrorElement error attributes [@name='startdate' @when-ge='error'
]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startInputElement input attributes [@readonly='' @type='text'
@name='enddate' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: replacing
WARN    SimpleFormTransformer: A problem occurred acquiring a value from 'request-param' for
'enddate': null
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startNonCheckableElement input attributes [@readonly='' @type='text'
@name='enddate' ]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startErrorElement error attributes [@name='enddate' @when-ge='error'
]
DEBUG   SimpleFormTransformer: startInputElement input attributes [@class='button_main' @type='submit'
@n

and the form is empty after submitting.
Is it an error or just interface change and I should adapt?

	ouzo

--
            __
        \_\\  //_/       ouzo@wlkp.org           _\\()//_