cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilkes <cwilkes-coc...@ladro.com>
Subject org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: act is not a function in flow
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:02:14 GMT
Going off of these posts
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=102560174824115&w=2
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=105609436611201&w=2
I'm trying to use an action in my flowscript, which is exactly what
Frank posted:

  var ret = act("sendmailaction","",{'from':from ...});

However I keep on getting an error of "Original Exception: TypeError: act
is not a function."

I tried putting in "cocoon.act()" as I'm able to use the other functions
like sendPage from the
./build/cocoon-2.1.2/classes/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/system.js
javascript file where the function resides:

function act(type, src, param)
{
  if (type == undefined || src == undefined || param == undefined) {
    log.error("Signature does not match act(type,src,param)");
    return undefined;
  }
  return  cocoon.callAction(type,src,param);
}

but for some reason I'm still getting the error.  Anyone else
experiencing this problem or used an Action in a flowscript?

Chris