cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Julian <cerebr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DocBook -> fo2rtf produces java.util.EmptyStackException
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:24:20 GMT
Hi,

> > Original Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.util.EmptyStackException

I had a similar problem last week with using the
fo2rtf serializer.  I managed to track the bug down to
the fo attribute "paddding".  I am not sure if this is
the same bug since I am unfamiliar with DocBook styles
or yours in particular.  I removed all padding
attributes and tables from my fo stylesheet (since the
table support seems weak at best for rtfs), and voila,
no more problems.  It seems to be a jfor library
problem since my fo2pdf output was not affected.

HTH,
Julian