cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: Crusading for the XSLT document() function
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:41:30 GMT
Hi Lars,

Are you using XSLTC? Have you tried the regular xalan or saxon? I remember
reading recently on xalan-dev about a bug in relative path resolution in
xsltc.

Also xsltc and regular xalan use two different ways of assigning the
URIResolver. Perhaps cocoon is geared toward one or the other. Saxon has the
best solution (it uses both ways) so it might be the best choice. I have
posted some info on both commons-dev and xalan dev about the issue that
should be in the archives but if you want further info, let me know.

Best,
-Rob