cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tim Smith <timsmit...@yahoo.com>
Subject newBee Cocoon in Websphere Studio connecting to AS400
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:37:59 GMT
I am new to cocoon so any help is appreciated.I have downloaded the Cocoon in
websphere studio and able to run small samples and Examples.If anybody can help me  in  AS400
database connection through websphere for cocoon.
Thanks!
Tim Smith

Tony Collen <colle006@umn.edu> wrote:
Oleg Dulin wrote:
> Dear Distinguished Colleagues:
>
> Does anybody know how to set a global sitemap parameter that I can
> access across all pipelines ?

Yes! this is very easy! :)

in your sitemap, you will see something that looks like this:

            | Define global parameters here:
            |   my_skin
            | You can access them by {global:*name*}, e.g. {global:skin}.
            | These values are inherited into sub-sitemaps and can
            | be extended there.
            +-->

That should be self-explanatory... if you need any more help just ask.

> Kind regards,
> Oleg

Tony