cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: modular database actions and passing params from sitemap
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:02:15 GMT
On 13.Oct.2003 -- 11:05 AM, Joose Vettenranta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I didn't find info on the subject, to how to pass information to
> AddAction from sitemap.
>
> I have created resource, which I call with certain parameters. These
> parameters I would like to add to database.. little like this:

AFAIK there is no input module that has access to sitemap
parameters. This was planned at some time but IIRC never happened.

There is one alternative, though: use an action to store the
parameters as request attributes and access them from the database
descriptor. But, there is no such action ATM. However, it should be
trivial to modify the SessionPropagatorAction to store as request
attributes instead of session attributes. Or to make it
configurable. Or to make a generic one that uses output modules ;-)

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de