cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Agent B <zeuscanthe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Form Submission
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:10:35 GMT
Hi all,

I am presently working on a project which has a lot of
interaction with users through use for HTML forms. I
am faces with a problem already solved in Jakarta's
Struts where a form submission can be protected
against a rupture in the normal control flow sequence
ie. when the user clicks on the submit button more
than necessary and the date is duplicated. I have
search high and low, looked far and wide but my
searches has not produced anything.

Any help, pointers, the solution itself would be most
welcome.

Cheers
Zeus.